Get ready for 5 days of Adventure
Make the most of your summer with Elevated Camps. Our blend of classic summer fun and professional water sports coaching takes summer camp to the next level!
Elevated Campers are set up for wakeboarding success with a 2 hour morning session before the park opens to guarantee plenty of riding without waiting in line. The individual attention of our professional coaches ensures that every camper, regardless of skill level, can learn something new on the water!
Each afternoon session is a new adventure including Aqua Park, Slip N' Slide, juggling, tie-dyes, hula hoops, paddleboarding, & much more!
Additionally, the very popular "Boat-Day" will be included this year! Every Thursday, campers go out on High Rock Lake for a day of wakeboarding, wake skating and wake surfing with our coaching staff!
We will have a maximum of 15 Campers / Week and there will be a minimum of 2 instructors directing and supervising the camp.
Sign up today for the perfect mix of effective learning and downright fun!
MONDAY – FRIDAY
Drop off- 9AM | Pick Up -2PM
After Hours Camp:
Staying after hours at camp is available for $300 per camper. They will continue to be supervised and coached. Campers will be able to ride on the cable or play on our aqua-park. Pick-Up time for After Hours Camp is 6PM.
- Board, life-jacket, & helmet are provided but campers are welcome to bring their own equipment.
- We will provide lunch for campers every day.
- Personal time on our state-of-the-art cable system with one-on-one professional coaching.
- A day on the boat includes wakeboarding/skating, & surfing behind our boat with our professional coaches.
- Time on our Aqua Park & Slip N' Slide!
- A variety of fun games/activities each day!
What to bring
- Swim suit, towel, sunscreen, necessary medication.
- Ages 7-15
- Must know how to swim
- If campers have certain allergies, require special consideration, or anything else we may need to know, please contact us.
Full refunds are offered up until the week before the camp starts. No deductions or refunds will be given for early departures, late arrivals, or missing a certain day(s) of camp. Elevated Wake Park reserves the right to dismiss any camper whose behavior is detrimental or harmful behavior to self, other campers, or camp staff. Campers sent home for disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund & may be ineligible to return for future summers. In the event that 9 or less campers registered for a camp the week before it starts, Elevated Wake Park may cancel that week of camp. Elevated Wake Park will offer alternate camps assuming they are available. If another week of camp does not work for the park or camper family, Elevated Wake Park will offer a full refund.